Last Updated: Jan 1st, 2019
The operator of this website, Nesthood (“Nesthood”, “We”, “Us”) takes your privacy seriously.
Information we collect
Information submitted directly by you
When you use our Services, you may voluntarily provide us with a variety of personal information. We collect information when
- You sign up for our newsletter
- You opt in for a content upgrade
- You register on our website or make a purchase
- You participate in a contest, sweepstakes or any other promotions
- You request customer service
- You communicate with us either via email or post
- You participate in an in-person interview
- You respond to a user survey
- Any other information that is submitted voluntarily
This information can include, but is not limited to:
- Contact information including your name, email, postal address, phone number et al.
- Account information, including username and password
- Demographic information, including your age, gender, location, interests
- Billing information and subscription preferences
- Your experiences and opinions on products or various topics
- Information about others, e.g. Their contact information
This information is voluntary and you may refuse to provide same, though it may interfere with some site functionalities which may no longer work as designed.
Information collected automatically by us
Whenever you use our Services, we and our service providers will collect some information automatically through technical means. Some of this information may include:
- Information about your device that you use to access the Services. This may include your device type, operating system, the unique device identifier (or MAC address), browser type, browser client ID, browser language and your ISP
- Location data such as your IP address and geolocation information
- Time and date of access, visitor ID, traffic source, campaign name, session ID, referring websites, exit websites
- Search terms & other information that has been aggregated such that it doesn’t reveal your identity
These information points are collected through a variety of means, including:
Most web servers track some basic information about their visitors. We are no different.
This tracked information includes, but is not limited to, IP address (an IP address is a unique numerical address and may identify your device), browser details, language, device ID, operating system, screen resolution, ISP information, date and time of visits, and referring/exit pages.
Cookies, Pixel Tags & Beacons
Cookies are a standard technology used by most websites, but if you have any privacy concerns, you can disable them in your browser settings. This may, however, interfere with some site functions and services that may no longer work as designed.
We may also use pixel tags (or beacons) to collect information about your use of our Services, track your actions and to measure the success of our marketing campaigns.
Use and Disclosure of Information
This information, either provided directly by you or collected automatically by us, is used in a variety of ways, including but not limited to
- Regular administration and maintenance of our services
- Providing you with content and services that you may have requested
- Responding to your queries and questions
- Contacting you about new content, products, events, services or anything else that are relevant to your interests in our opinion
- Communicate with you about your account or any policy changes
- Send you newsletters, emails & other communication messages
- Send you the product surveys and interview requests
- Provide you with personalized advertisements
- Conduct promotions, contests
- Detect, investigate & prevent activities that violate our policies or are illegal
We may disclose the information if we are required to do so by law or if we believe in good faith that such disclosure is required for compliance with the law of land Or for the protection of our legal rights and property.
We may disclose personal information to third parties to help us determine how people use our Services in order to improve the Services further. However, we will never sell your personal information to any third party without your explicit consent.
We reserve the right to amend this policy at any time without notice. We encourage you to review this page frequently for any changes and be aware of any modifications. Your continued use of the Site & Services following the posting of any changes will be deemed as your acceptance of those changes.
You may also email us at email@example.com or snail mail us at
- USA: Nesthood.com, Hickman Rd, Augusta, GA – 30904, Attn: Privacy Counsel
- India: Nesthood.com, E0601, Godrej Oasis, Sector 88A, Gurgaon, Haryana – 122505, Attn: Privacy Counsel